The Taxing Trauma of the Treacherous Tattle Trials (The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)
The Taxing Trauma of the Treacherous Tattle Trials is the two-part season finale of Season 2 of The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants.
Melvinborg builds a Doom Dome so Melvin will win and go to Elitenati Academy, but It backfires when the Nanbots takeover the Dome.
Why It Rocks
- The episode focuses on Melvin changing his future.
- Nanobots are entertaining antagonist.
- Melvin decides to rescue George and Harold instead of leaving them in Nanozero forever because he doesn't want to be like his future self.
- This caused Melvinborg to disappear forever.
- However, Melvin stated he's still enemies with George and Harold
- The Tra-la-land song is kinda catchy and useful.
- Like The Sickening Fumes of Smartsy Fartsy and The Troublesome Treachery of the Thieving Toot Fairy, a great cliffhanger ending that is a sequel bait for season 3.
The Only Bad Quality
- Although the ending of part 2 is great, it can be very sad, especially fans of Captain Underpants