Time Squad is an American animated television series created by Dave Wasson for Cartoon Network and the 10th of the network's Cartoon Cartoons.
The Time team, consisting of Otto Osworth, Lawrence "Larry" 3000, and Beauregard "Buck" Tuddrussel, travel back in time to ensure that history does not change.
Why It Rocks
- It has an interesting premise that no Cartoon Network show has ever done, which is about a group of time travellers travelling through time to ensure that history will remain the same.
- Awesome animation that is a stark contrast to most of Cartoon Network's other shows, including Johnny Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog and The Powerpuff Girls.
- It features a very talented voice cast comprising of Pamela Adlon (Bobby Hill from King of the Hill), Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker from Star Wars) and even Rob Paulsen (Carl Wheezer from The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius).
- Likable and memorable characters, including Otto Osworth, Larry and Buck.
- The character designs are cool.
- Upbeat and catchy theme song that fits the mood of the show and can get you on the go.
- It does manage to teach children about various scenes/moments in history.
- Some funny moments, especially this scene involving Larry.
- Due to its theme of history, some viewers may criticize certain inaccuracies in the show when compared to actual history itself.
- Some unlikable characters, including Sister Thornly, the director at Otto's orphanage.