User:Am0ngU$/sandbox/Sonic For Hire
Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
Sonic For Hire (formerly rebranded as Hedgehog For Hire from November 3, 2018 to November 5, 2019) is a flash-animated chronological-episodic fictional crossover series produced by LowBrow Studios, starring Sonic the Hedgehog, a washed-up hedgehog looking for work. The series, originally found on the Machinima and HappyHour YouTube channels, started airing on February 13, 2011, and originally concluded on December 22, 2013 with seven seasons and ninety-one episodes, with a total of thirteen episodes per season. A revival of the series was announced for a 2018 launch, but has been delayed until March 19, 2019. Season 8 premiered on Rooster Teeth on that date with 8 new episodes. The series is now found on LowBrow's YouTube channel, and Season 9 is being considered.
Why It's For Hire
- The idea of having Sonic as a poor hedgehog trying to get jobs from other characters from other video games is a pretty good idea.
- Pretty good and funny humor.
- Likable characters like:
- Sonic himself: He's a poor hedgehog trying to get a job from other characters.
- Tails is likable too, as he always helps Sonic in finding a job.
- Knuckles: He's working at a Burger King parody, which is pretty funny.
- Robotnik is likable too, as he redeemed from a pure evil villain (Season 1) to a good helper of Sonic just like Ovi Kintobor from the Sonic Bible/Sonic the Comic (Season 2-present).
- Earthworm Jim is a pretty likable character, as he redeemed from Sonic's rival (Season 1) to Sonic's partner just like Robotnik did in Sonic For Hire (Season 2-present).
- Mario is a pure evil villain, that's likable because some Sonic fans hate Mario.
- Eggette finally appears in an animation in Season 8.
- A tribute to Sonic.exe is made, as the water is red in Sonic Mania in the episode "We're Back!".
- Pretty many good episodes like:
- "Paperboy" (which started the show on a high note)
- The Battle story arc
- "Burger Time" (the best episode of the show)
- "The Creator" (which ended the original run on a pretty depressing note)
- "Angry Birds"
- "Earthworm Jim"
- Some toilet humor, especially in the episode "Robotnik".
- Sometimes, characters can be unlikable:
- Kirby is none like his game counterpart, as he looks cute, but he's a psychopath in reality.
- Tails was heavily flanderized in Season 4, despite he thankfully redeemed himself in Season 5.
- Too much adult content, also, Season 9 is delayed for way too long.
- There are still bad episodes like:
Holds a 8.4 out of 10 on IMDb.