Welcome to My Fruitmare (The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange)
Welcome to My Fruitmare is the 16th episode in The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange. It was directed by David Skelly, and written by Tom Sheppard.
Orange discovers a dream monster killer named Teddy Juicer, who is killing off every fruit in the supermarket. Now Orange must go back into the dream to confront Teddy Juicer before any more fruits are killed.
Why It Rocks
- It tells us that we can control our dreams whatever we want.
- It is one of the few episodes of The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange that doesn't suck, proving that a TV episode based off of a famous YouTuber could possibly be done right.
- This was also the most darkest episode of the show.
- It's based off the horror movie, A Nightmare on Elm Street.
- Teddy Juicer is also based on the main antagonist, Freddy Krueger.
- A good ending where Teddy Juicer dies and everyone comes back alive.
- Teddy's song was very good and catchy.
The Only Bad Quality
- Guava's legs have sexual harassment on them