What's New, Scooby-Doo?
(Redirected from What's New, Scooby Doo?)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Scooby Doo and the gang solve new mysteries and unmask new monsters in a new modern type of style.
Why It Rocks
- Awesome voice acting. Frank Walker did a great job voicing Scooby-Doo.
- The Mystery Gang themselves are still pretty likable.
- Amazing theme song that absoloutely slaps and is performed by French-Canadian band Simple Plan. They even appear in one episode called "Simple Plan and the Invisible Madman".
- The show goes into more of a modern tone that makes it look even more realistic and amazing.
- Similar to the original series, this show still has some charm about between mystery and fun.
- Amazing animation.
- Guest stars like the Hex Girls appear in one episode.
- The music played in the chase scenes are awesome. Don't believe us? Check them out!
- Some of the monsters are real this time around.
- They even have the same animation and art style for direct-to-video film series, starting from Scooby-Doo! and the Legend of the Vampire to Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword.
- This was the final Scooby-Doo cartoon in which Casey Kasem voiced Shaggy before his retirement and subsequent death.
- Fred and Daphne's outfits for the series change.
- This is the first Scooby-Doo series to be produced by Warner Bros. Animation, after the parent company Time Warner merged with Turner Broadcasting System in 1996, which owns most of Hanna-Barbera shows.