Wish You Were Ed (Ed, Edd n Eddy)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Wish You Were Ed" is the first half of the first episode in the third season of Ed, Edd n Eddy.
Rolf grows tired of the modern life in the cul-de-sac and longs for the Old Village, so Eddy creates a makeshift village to scam him.
Why It Rocks
- THAT'S MY HORSE!!
- Watching the cul-de-sac kids do a race at the start was decent.
- Some emotional moments, such as Rolf missing life in the Old Village when growing tired of the modern cul-de-sac life.
- Watching the Eds make a large bowl of Chunky Puffs is very impressive, along with Eddy making a replica of Rolf's old place, the Old Village.
- Speaking of which, Rolf enjoys the replica of the Old Village & the Eds do a great job on emulating life in said village.
- "For Rolf is home again!" - Rolf.
- Double D playing a rendition of the instrumental number, "That's my Horse", is nice to listen to, and Ed and Rolf throwing things at each other was funny.
- Funny Ending: Although Rolf gets mad at the Eds for 5-10 seconds for just replicating the Old Village, at least he plays a rendition of "That's my Horse", and it ends with Ed throwing Double D and Eddy around.
- This episode was a great way to start season 3.
The Only Bad Quality
- Some gross-out humor here, such as Ed shoving a plank & chickens down his butt and Eddy giving Rolf his stinky shoe intended to "make a wish".
- It holds a rating of 7.5/10 on IMDB.
- Several facades from the Rocket Car scam in "Ready, Set, Ed!" reappear as part of the Old World Village, including Scotland with the Loch Ness Monster, the mountains of Switzerland, and the tropical island.
- This episode was nominated for an Annie award in 2001.