Xiaolin Showdown is an American animated television series that aired on Kids' WB and was created by Christy Hui. Originally airing on the Kids' WB block of programming on the WB Network in 2003, the series ran for 3 seasons and 52 episodes.
Omi, Raimundo, Kimiko and Clay must stop pieces of the Shen-Gong-Wu from falling into enemy hands.
Why It Rocks
- Awesome intro.
- Great voice acting.
- Solid animation.
- The Shen-Gong-Wu artifacts are interesting and often have creative powers.
- Xiaolin Showdown battles are pretty cool.
- Great storylines, with some good or decent episodes and some funny moments.
- Some likable characters, especially Omi, Kimiko, Raimundo, Clay, Dojo, Jack Spicer and the others.
- Some villains are rather cool or just badass, especially Chase Young.
- Very interesting backstories.
- The two-part finale called Time After Time was truly epic, and in a genuinely surprising twist doesn't end with Omi as the Shoku warrior.
- It uses some toilet humor.
- Omi's massive ego gets annoying at times.
- The whole journey in Time After Time felt pointless.
- The show uses some typical fantasy clichés.