Yes! Pretty Cure 5 (GoGo!)
(Redirected from Yes! PreCure 5)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yes! Pretty Cure 5 (Japanese: Yes!プリキュア５ Iesu! PuriKyua Faibu) is a Japanese anime series and the fourth installment in Izumi Todo's Pretty Cure metaseries produced by Toei Animation, featuring the third generation of Cures.
Why It Rocks
- The concept of protagonists infused with butterflies is original.
- There are great and powerful spells between the five colorful Cures which is very amazing and very good for a action show.
- The transformations are wonderfully, CGI animated, and very pretty.
- The sequel, Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo! was a great hit and it resumes from the Yes! Pretty Cure 5 story.
- Lovable and amazing characters, such as:
- Nozomi Yumehara/Cure Dream, who is a good leader of the Pretty Cure.
- Rin Natsuki/Cure Rouge
- Urara Kasugano/Cure Lemonade
- Komachi Akimoto/Cure Mint
- Karen Minazuki/Cure Aqua
- Kurumi Mimiko/Milky Rose
- It is very cute and entertaining for those that loved magical girl animes and Pretty Cure.
- This was the first Pretty Cure season to not have be a duo team but a team of five Pretty Cures which is very fantastic.
- The songs are very amazing to dance and sing to.
- The teamwork in this season is very good and amazing as it has friendship and love.
- It even had a crossover with the Healin' Good♥Pretty Cure gang called "Healin' Good♥Pretty Cure: GoGo! Big Transformation! The Town of Dreams", which is a good movie and a series' finale out of it.
- The voice acting in this season has the best direction and dialogue for the characters.
- The show may be much too cheesy for other people's tastes.
- It never got an English dub and that is a real shame because Funimation or any other dubbing company could had made it popular in America if only it had the opportunity to be localized to the US or any other English speaking region.
- Rin can be unlikable sometimes.